Suzuki GS850 for sale €500
I’m selling this very nice ratty Suzuki GS850. It’s a classic Sport Tourer from 1981 with just over 100000km on the clock. I did about 6000km on it last year, including a 3000km trip to Poland, and commuting every day in Amsterdam. I’m selling it because I want to go more off road, looking for a Yamaha XT600 Tenere right now.
Since it’s an OLDTIMER, you don’t have to pay tax for it and the insurance is about 40 euros a year.
– 4 cylinder DOHC, 2 valves per cylinder
– 80 horse power
– 4 into 1 exhaust
– 22,5 liters tank
– big and comfy seat, perfect for 2 up riding
– cardan (no more messing with the chain)
– disc brakes front (dual) and back
– engine guards
– hand made luggage racks
– hand made hand guards
– 5 speed gearbox (gear position indicator on the dashboard)
– accu almost new (6 months)
– tires: rear 80% (1 season), front 60%
– there is even an alarm system on it, but previous owner didn’t explain to me how it works
My old Kawasaki KZ400 Four will be for sale as well, I have to make some photos. But it needs a lot to make it roadworthy.